10 May, 2021 @ 10:30 am – 11:30 am BST
Famille Hugel, possibly Alsace’s most renowned producer, and Pewsey Vale Vineyard, Australia’s leading Riesling producer from the Eden Valley, have come together to give you – the members of The Sommelier Collective – the inside track on the some of the world’s best Rieslings.
Louisa Rose, head winemaker at Pewsey Vale and Jean-Frédéric Hugel, 13th generation of Famille Hugel are joining us to showcase the spectacular versatility and class of this classic grape when produced in two different totally different parts of the globe.
Join us on Monday 10 May at 10;30am to discover the subtleties of terroirs, the versatility of the grape and the reason why Hugel and Pewsey Vale are considered the best in their field when it comes to Riesling.
Wines to be tasted
- Famille Hugel Riesling Classic 2019
- Pewsey Vale Eden Valley Riesling 2020
- Famille Hugel Riesling Grossi Laüe 2012
- Famille Hugel Riesling ‘Schoelhammer’ 2010
- Pewsey Vale The Contours Riesling 2015
- Pewsey Vale The Contours 10YO Museum Release Riesling 2010