15 June, 2021 @ 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm BST
Rías Baixas up in Spain’s north western corner has established itself a reputation for quality white wines that are now a favourite on top restaurant wine lists nationwide.
This discovery tasting has been designed exclusively for members of The Sommelier Collective and will introduce you to the winemakers and seven wines, of different wine making styles and three sub regions, that have helped propel Rías Baixas Albariño into the spotlight.
NOTE: A full bottle (75cl) of each will be provided
- Albariño de Fefiñanes (Val do Salnés)
- Bagoas Ledas (Val do Salnés)
- Davila (Rosal)
- Abadía de San Campio (Rosal)
- Don Pedro do Soutomaior (Condado do Tea)
- Pazo Pondal (Condado do Tea)
- Pineiral Condado Blanco (Condado do Tea)